The AMPLIFYME Probe One-Step No-ROX RT-qPCR Mix is a convenient reaction mixture for fast and reliable quantitative Real-Time PCR using probes, including TaqMan®, Scorpions® and molecular beacon probes. It was created for reproducible and efficient first-strand cDNA synthesis and subsequent Real-Time PCR in a single tube. It is the best choice for your probe based Real-Time PCR assays, including singleplex and multiplex gene expression studies.
The AMPLIFYME Probe One-Step No-ROX RT-qPCR Mix provides fast, highly specific one-step Real-Time RT-PCR results, giving consistent results across all commonly-used Real-Time PCR platforms.
Features & advantages
- Versatile – excellent for various PCR conditions using different Real-Time PCR instruments
- Sensitive – reliable detection of low copies RNA targets
- Reproducible – consistent amplification across a wide dynamic range
- Specific – precisely selected anti-Taq antibody eliminates non-specific amplification
- Efficient – high efficiency in multiplex reactions
- Fast – accurate detection of molecular targets in as fast as 40 minutes (with either two- or three-step cycling profiles)
- Universal – reliable detection of RNA targets from broad range of samples
- gene expression analysis
- genetic profilling
- miRNA profiling / quantification
- mass screening
- RNA viral pathogen detection
- characterization of genetically modified organisms (GMO)
AMPLIFYME Probe One-Step No-ROX RT-qPCR Mix (AM08.1) - Nowa wersja - Manual
The AMPLIFYME Probe One-Step No-ROX RT-qPCR Mix is tested for its performance in RT-qPCR assay. Free of nonspecific DNA and RNA nucleases contamination.