The AMPLIFYME SG One-Step Universal RT-qPCR Mix is a convenient reaction mixture created for reproducible and efficient first-strand cDNA synthesis and subsequent Real-Time PCR in a single tube.
The use of high-affinity antibody for hot-start polymerase ensures higher specificity, by reducing formation of primer-dimer structures. It allows to obtain wider dynamic range by removing competition for reaction reagents, it also leads to higher sensitivity and reproducibility.
Additionally, Mu-MLV Reverse Transcriptase and RNase Inhibitor and ROX solution are included in separate tubes.
Precisely optimized buffer components ensures optimal conditions for reverse transcriptase and hot-start polymerase activity. Additionally RNase Inhibitor protects RNA from unspecific RNases.
The AMPLIFYME SG One-Step Universal RT-qPCR Mix provides fast, highly specific one-step Real-Time RT-PCR results, giving consistent results across all commonly-used Real-Time PCR platforms.
Features & advantages
- Versatile – excellent for various PCR conditions using different Real-Time PCR instruments
- Sensitive – reliable detection of low copies RNA targets
- Reproducible – consistent amplification across a wide dynamic range
- Specific – precisely selected anti-Taq antibody eliminates non-specific amplification
- Fast – accurate detection of molecular targets in as fast as 40 minutes (with either two- or three-step cycling profiles)
- Universal – reliable detection of RNA targets from broad range of samples
- gene expression analysis
- genetic profilling
- miRNA profiling / quantification
- mass screening
- RNA viral pathogen detection
- characterization of genetically modified organisms (GMO)